There is no doubt that our family loves peanut butter cups. It doesn’t matter if its made with peanut butter, almond butter, cacao powder, dark chocolate or milk chocolate we love any variation out there.
It is our favorite treat to grab something sweet after dinner each night.
Today I wanted to share my top 5 peanut butter cup recipes with you guys. Follow the links to get the recipe!
- AB Cookie Dough Cup: These AB Cookie Dough Cups combine Simple Mills chocolate chip cookies, Trader Joe’s mixed nut butter and homemade cacao chocolate. They are one of the easiest and delicious pop out of the freezer for a sweet treat dessert, not to mention the Simple Mills chocolate chip cookies are just as delicious on their own!
- Coconut Butter Cups: These sweet and salty coconut butter cups are the perfect combination, when you need something salty but want a little dessert. They are simple and easy, not to mention the delicious coconut butter you will have left over for toast and bananas.
- PB&J Fudge Cups: When you just aren’t feeling like chocolate, this recipe is the perfect combination. Who really doesn’t love peanut butter and jelly?
- Matcha Peanut Butter Cups: This matcha peanut butter cup recipe includes ingredients you have in your house. It is quick and easy, and a great way to treat your loved one into getting a dessert that is also nutritious. Hope you enjoy!
- Almond Butter & Jelly Cups: One of my favorite recipes, these almond butter and jam cups include my own acai strawberry jam. The jam gives the cups the perfect combination of sweet, bitter and creamy.