Happy Friday eve everyone. With the holidays here and Christmas festivities happening I have without a doubt become someone who lives for the weekends. What can I say it happens to the best of us.
Lately I have had some down time at work, and when work is slow you have lots of time for thinking so I am going to share some random and most likely long thoughts with you today!
If you haven’t heard of thinking out loud, check out the link up over at Amanda’s site!
- Ahh this weekend is on my mind. This week has been pretty crazy… After being in Georgia for 3 months officially tomorrow I am getting my first visitors. My sister arrived on Tuesday and Randy is coming down Friday. I am beyond excited for dinner out on Friday and checking out some holiday lights Saturday.
- Work holiday spirit, this week at work we are having a spirit week. You know kind of like spirit week in high school, when you had a new theme each week to dress up as. Monday was sports day, Tuesday decade day, Wednesday hat day, and today is ugly Christmas sweater and a gingerbread decorating contest which I’m so excited for! Tomorrow is our pj day with some movies going on in the background! So yea my work place is a pretty cool place!
- Speaking of work… Is it just me or does everyone else have a hard time concentrating on work after the Thanksgiving holiday. I miss being in college and having a winter break full of baking, relaxing and sleeping in. But I guess my time will come when I take a vacation!
- Christmas time means smores lattes. Just wanted to give you guys a little sneak peak of a new recipe I have coming for ya perfect for the holiday mornings and involving cocoa powder, smores syrup, almond milk and your ever so loved coffee.
- Somehow this girl is done with her Christmas shopping. This year was simple and easy for me, but somehow I am already done with my Christmas shopping and it feels so good!
- Netflix addictions are real. Guys I get addicted to Netflix shows so easily anymore! I recently started watching Army Wives before Thanksgiving and I am already on to mid season 2. During our thanksgiving break we also started watching the 100 and I think all of us got very intrigued by it as well. So after some visiting this weekend you will most likely find me watching Netflix nonstop after !
Well thats all I got for you guys today. Hope you guys have a great Thursday and welcoming to the weekend! Don’t forget to go check out what is on everyone else’s mind too!