Today I just plain don’t feel like typing up a blog post. Do I have the time? Without a doubt, I am out of my ceramics class early and my marketing class is cancelled. I would say I have a pretty easy day. But like most people when I get a break instead of being all productive and getting a lot done it tends to change my mood to well why not just take a day to relax! Come on you are all guilty of this and you know it 🙂 But no shame in that! So I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try out Thinking Out Loud Thursday! As if you weren’t already annoyed by all my opinions and what not I am dedicating a whole day to just listening to my complaints and concerns! Yay! So I am linking up with Amanda over at Running With Spoons 🙂
1. So my first complaint is about my school gym. I love seeing all the people coming in at the gym in the mornings. It is great to see everyone thinking about their health, but they are all sports teams! My goodness this morning luckily it was my cardio day and I snagged a treadmill, but by the time I left the football team (yes I would say 30 guys at least!), the baseball team (probably another 20 or 30), the Men’s soccer team, and part of the track team were all in the gym at the same time! We go to a Division III school! Our gym is tiny! Have any of these teams ever heard of a schedule! It is impossible for every single team to get anything done if they are all showing up at the same time. Let alone any extra students to even get a treadmill, elliptical or stationary bike. I’m not sure what needs to be done, but something as practically everyone in there was annoyed to the max! I mean we do pay some big bucks to attend this school.
2. This is my last semester before I graduate college (undergraduate college anyway) and with that said I really only needed two classes this semester, but to live on campus (which I do) I needed to be a full time student. So what better class to try out than ceramics! For anyone who hasn’t tried it, I am not lying when I say it is a blast. Here is a picture of my first project, still needs to be fired but looking good! What do you think?
3. I know I sound like every other fitness/health account on here, but my love for peanut butter or really any nut butter is out of control. This little guy below is probably my favorite thing ever! But I have been going through a whole jar in a weeks amount of time! So I am giving myself a time out! I need to find a new addiction haha. But if you love nut butter check it out!
4. This whole winter vortex is out of control! I am so sick of winter! I hate to say it but I really would love to just fast forward to June, I don’t know how much I can handle of this cold weather! Who’s with me for a trip to Florida! Or better yet Hawaii! In fact I am so sick of it I am revolting and painting my nails bright orange today! Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone see the weather forecast for next week?
5. I graduate college in May and currently I am having no luck in the whole job field. No surprise there though right! I applied for a graduate program in Pittsburgh for Food Studies. I can not make up my mind on what to do! There are so many pros and cons to both decisions. But the major one is money. Don’t you just wish you could take money out the equation! Life’s just not fair! What do you guys think I should do? Any tips? Suggestions?
6. And one final thought! I am so excited I got my about time whey protein trial packets in the mail today and I am so so excited to try it! Tonight I am adding some to my nightly yogurt bowl! Hopefully it is as good as it sounds! If so I will be ordering myself some 🙂 Have you tried about time ?, What do you think about it?